Garage Keepers Insurance
Whether you own a service station or a repair shop it is important to protect your clients’ vehicles from accidents that could occur. You want to make sure that in the case of damage or loss you and your clients are protected with the right insurance coverage.
Your typical General Liability policy does not have you covered when it comes to this type of loss. Garage Keepers Insurance is designed for business owners who offering towing, vehicle service, auto repair and body shops. It protects your clients’ vehicle when you are parking it, holding it, or performing service.
If your company works around vehicles or transports vehicles you need Garage Keeper’s Insurance. Enterprise Insurance Group has been working with shop owners for over 30 years to help build custom risk management programs.
Request a quote online or call 1-800-329-2040 for immediate assistance.
What Options Are Covered?
Your Garage Keeper’s Insurance policy will cover the named insured. Also any employee of your company and also people that may borrow the car, anyone that has permission to operate the vehicle. There are some exceptions that do apply.
- Automotive Dealers
- Service Stations
- Body Repair and Collision Shops
- Detail Shops
- Electrical Repair and Installation
- General Repair With or Without Gas Sales
- Glass Installation
- Oil Change and Lubrication
- Painting and Pinstriping
- Rustproofing, Undercoating, Glazing
- Sound and Communications Equipment Repair and Installation
- Transmission Repair and Installation
- Tune-Up and Emission Testing
- Upholstery, Tops and Sunroof Repair and Installation
Copyright 2018 Enterprise Insurance Group. All Rights Reserved.